Garage Door Services
Tri-County Garage, Inc. covers the Middle Tennessee area with quick response times and professional service. Whether your door is in need of immediate repair or you need a new garage door installed we are here to help. Our repairmen are trained professionals and all work is guaranteed.
Preventative Maintenance Program
We encourage you to have your garage door system professionally inspected. These inspections are normally performed based on the individual customer’s needs quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
Your inspection from Tri-County Garage, Inc. will include:
- Careful inspection and any necessary adjustments to the counterbalance system including springs, bearings, cables and attached hardware.
- Careful inspection and necessary adjustments of all fasteners, hinges, top brackets, bottom brackets, tracks and rollers.
- Lubrication of all moving door parts.
- Careful inspection of your electric operator, test the reversing mechanism including necessary adjustments to limit switches and lubrication of appropriate parts.
- Recommendations on how to use your existing door more safely.
- A written recommendation will be given for any further repairs needed prior to additional work being completed.
- To help prevent future problems, have your doors and electric operators inspected regularly.
Contact Tri-County Garage, Inc. at 615-360-3535 for an appointment.