Your garage doors do so much more than house your vehicles. Good doors will insulate your home, boost property value, and enhance safety. They also provide excellent soundproofing and home security. Work with Tri-County Garage, Inc. to keep your Hendersonville garage doors in tip-top shape. Our garage door services in Middle Tennessee are the hardest working in the business, and they exist to help you, the customer, first and foremost. No matter what type of garage door repair, maintenance, or installation you require, we can deliver. Call (615) 360-3535 to schedule your services today.
Hendersonville Garage Door Installations
Picture your perfect garage doors. They might be made of handcrafted wood, with the ability to control them using your smart phone. Perhaps you prefer contemporary aluminum and glass garage doors with a residential jackshaft garage door opener that operate seven when your power goes out. Regardless of how you imagine your ideal setup, Tri-County can make it a reality. We have a wide range of garage door and opener options to suit every style, taste, and preference. Here’s an idea of what we offer for new Hendersonville garage door installations:
- Clopay residential garage doors. Clopay is a leader in garage door manufacturing, with a history that spans more than 150 years. We offer several desirable Clopay collections, including limited edition options. Choose from faux wood, insulated steel, composite, aluminum, glass, and handcrafted wood garage doors in a variety of beautiful styles.
- Hendersonville residential garage doors from Hormann. Another world leader in garage doors, Hörmann offers options engineered in Germany and made in the US. Select your choice of steel, real wood, high-density polyethylene, and aluminum. Hörmann offers a number of styles, finishes, and insulation types for all needs and desires.
- Tri-County doesn’t just perform new installations. We have plenty of experience replacing old and outdated garage doors and coming up with totally custom solutions. Browse our Website for ideas of what you may want for your home. Then, talk to our talented technicians for their expert recommendations. We’ll install the perfect garage doors, systems, and openers in no time. You’ll feel completely confident in the hands of Tri-County’s Hendersonville garage door installation technicians.
Garage Door Services in Hendersonville You Can Trust
New installations aren’t all we perform at Tri-County – we are a full service garage door company. We offer a full range of Hendersonville garage door services, from complex repairs to routine maintenance. Since our foundation in 2000, we’ve developed and added to our service list to accommodate virtually any customer need. If you don’t see your desired service listed below, call (615) 360-3535 to speak with a representative. We’re sure to have the solution you’ve been seeking. Here’s an overview of our primary services:
- Routine garage door maintenance. Preventative maintenance can keep your garage doors functioning as intended, and lengthen their lifespan. As the largest moving part in your home, you need to take good care of your garage doors for optimal functionality. Tri-County can come to your residence and perform regular maintenance on your ideal schedule. Maintenance can save you money in the long run by preventing major problems and breakdowns in the future.
Maintenance may include tightening your hardware, testing your doors’ balance, inspecting the rollers, replacing worn out weather stripping, applying a garage door lubricant, checking the garage door cables, testing safety features, cleaning the tracks, and checking your doors for weather damage or aesthetic problems like peeling paint. We’ll give you free estimates of any repairs we deem necessary during your maintenance call.
- Simple to complex garage door repairs. Name your garage door problem; we know we have a solution. Our goal is to give Hendersonville residents peace of mind in the functionality and stability of their garage doors. We achieve this with fast and affordable garage door repairs. Our highly trained and experienced technicians can fix any garage door problem, from a jammed track to a remote that stopped working.
Our repair estimates are completely free and come at no obligation – we’ll come to your property and take a look at your doors without charge. Once we assess the nature of the issue, we’ll recommend the type of repair you need. If we believe garage door replacement would be a better investment, we’ll tell you so and let you look at our catalog of new and custom doors. If you prefer to repair your existing doors, we’ll take care of the problem quickly and efficiently.
- Garage door replacement. You might think that if your garage doors work, you don’t need replacements. This couldn’t be farther from the truth. Replacing your doors when the time is right can increase curb appeal and property value, save energy, and enhance your family’s security. New garage doors are stronger, safer, and more reliable than old, outdated models. They also offer better energy efficiency through foolproof insulation.
Years ago, your garage doors wouldn’t have ranked high in terms of exterior home design. Today, however, garage door design is a booming market that offers beautiful additions to your home. Top-notch materials and style options mean you can use your garage doors to up curb appeal. At Tri-County, it’s our job to help you make the right decision and get the garage doors that are ideal for your home. We can take your garage to the next level.
At Tri-County Garage, Inc., we have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and exceptional customer reviews because we offer garage door services our customers trust. Our technicians don’t work on commission, so they never push sales or services you don’t actually need. You never have to worry about your technician taking advantage of you or quoting unreasonable prices. We base our services on what’s best for the customer, not for our company. That’s part of being a local family-owned and operated business – we pride ourselves on honesty and transparency.
High-Quality Garage Door Repairs in Hendersonville
Doors jammed? Track squealing? Remote not working? Don’t do your own garage door repairs – call Tri-County for exceptional, trustworthy, and efficient repair services. We have the tools, resources, and abilities to handle any type of repair in Hendersonville. Our fleet trucks stay fully stocked with a range of garage door parts so that we can complete repairs the same day, without having to leave your property and come back at a different time. We inspect, analyze, and repair a multitude of garage door components, including:
• Garage door opener. We deal with top companies like Genie, LiftMaster, and Chamberlain. We service, repair, or replace openers from these companies and other popular manufacturers in the industry. Never put up with a malfunctioning or unreliable opener again. Come to Tri-County for remote and door switch repair and replacement without delay.
• Garage door cable. Wondering how to fix a garage door cable? Call Tri-County. We easily fix door cables that have come off, broken, or need replacement. Your cables are very important to the overall functionality of your doors. Never try to DIY garage door cable replacement – this could lead to injuries or further damage to your garage doors. Instead, trust the professionals at Tri-County of Hendersonville.
• Garage door track. A garage door that falls too quickly, bounces around when in use, or won’t open probably has broken chains or cables making it move around in the track. It is always best to trust a professional with door track repairs. We can repair or replace your garage door tracks in no time, making sure your door falls smoothly and evenly exactly where it should. We’ll keep your doors in motion around the clock.
• Garage door lubricant. Sometimes all a squeaky garage door needs is a bit of lubricant. When you sign up for routine maintenance or repairs with Tri-County, we’ll automatically lubricate your garage doors with high-quality products. Lubricating your door’s hinges, springs, and bearings can ensure the system runs without a hitch – and without unnecessary noise.
• Garage door springs (torsion, extension). We specialize in broken garage door torsion and extension spring repair, putting our expertise and experience to work on even the most intricate spring problems. We’ll test your springs, make repairs as necessary, or replace garage door springs if it’s in your best interest. New springs can greatly enhance the performance of your garage door and prevent jams in the future.
• Garage door parts. We repair damaged or unsightly sections of your garage doors, making them appear good as new. We also commonly install garage door parts such as LiftMaster and Genie garage door openers. Replace your current opener with a belt drive system, chain drive opener, screw drive design, or the residential jackshaft opener that mounts on the wall next to your doors. A new opener can enhance the functionality of your doors and save space in your garage.
Garage door maintenance, repairs, replacements, new installations – you name it, Tri-County Garage, Inc. offers it. Next time you experience any problems or inconveniences with your garage doors in Hendersonville or anywhere in Middle Tennessee, give us a call at (615) 360-3535. We’ll come to your location, give you a free estimate, and get started on work you approve right away. Get the garage doors you’ve always dreamed about. Contact us to schedule an appointment.